Being able to download videos from Youtube or other streaming services is what made Vidmate famous. Have you ever felt that Vidmate should be available on PC as well? If yes, I’ve got a piece of good news for you. You can actually get Vidmate for PC, it doesn’t matter if you are a Windows or Mac user. However, the method isn’t a direct app available. Instead, you have to follow special workarounds.
In this post, I will tell guide you how to download Vidmate for PC. This is going to be the simplest step-wise guide available on the web for this. Additionally, I will also tell you about the best Vidmate Alternatives for PC that you can use to replace Vidmate on your computer.
How To Get Vidmate for PC & Mac?
Vidmate is a massively popular streaming service, and video & audio download client available mainly for mobile devices. This app is not available on the Play Store but you can get it from different sources. The major factor that made Vidmate so widely used is its ability to download videos from Youtube, and other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Another main purpose is that it provided a lot of movies and web series in excellent quality for absolutely free.
As Vidmate is a very useful tool for media downloading and streaming, it is a good thought to find it for PC. However, Vidmate hasn’t officially launched an application for Windows and Mac computers yet. They might launch it soon, but for now, you have to use a simple workaround to get Vidmate for PC. I’ll explain what exactly you need to do.
Install Vidmate on Windows PC
As Vidmate hasn’t launched an application for Windows yet, so the only method to get Vidmate for PC is to use an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator is a software that lets you emulate and use Android applications on Windows computers. I’ll recommend using Bluestacks 4 as it is one of the fastest and best options available out there.
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and use Vidmate on your Windows computer.
- Firstly, download and install Bluestacks on your Windows PC. You can also download any other good Android emulator as well. We’ll use Bluestacks here as it is the best free option we can suggest.
- After completing the installation of Bluestacks, launch it and go through the setup. You just have to carefully follow the instructions appearing on the screen for that.
- You cannot find Vidmate on Play Store. So, you have to search for the Vidmate apk in the search bar of Bluestacks. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the Vidmate APK into Bluestacks. Here is the download link: https://vidmate.fan/android.apk
- Once you have the APK file, click on Install APK.
- After installing the Vidmate app, you will see the Vidmate icon in Bluestacks app drawer.
- Click on the Vidmate icon to launch it.
- Go through the initial set up of Vidmate and use it in any way you want.
That’s it. This is how you install Vidmate on Windows PC using Bluestacks. You can now download movies, web series, and other videos to have fun.
Install Vidmate on Mac PC
Installing Vidmate on Mac is very similar to the procedure for Windows if you choose to use Bluestacks. So, we’ll provide you an alternative here. If you don’t want to use Bluestacks, you can use NOX App Player. The NOX App Player is another Android emulator available for both Windows and Mac computers. Alternatively, you can use the NOX App Player to use Vidmate on your Windows PC as well.
Follow the simple steps to install Vidmate on Mac PC using NOX App Player.
- Download and install NOX App Player on your Mac by click on the Mac version button from the official website.
- After completing the installation, go through the setup by following the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Now go to the NOX App Player and search for Vidmate in the search bar.
- From the list of results, download and install Vidmate.
- Once you complete the installation, you can find the Vidmate app icon on the NOX App Player home screen. Click on it to launch the app.
- Set up Vidmate and start using it in any way you want.
That’s it. You can also use Bluestacks to run Vidmate on your Mac PC as well. The decision is all yours.
5 Best Vidmate Alternatives for PC
If you want to explore more applications like Vidmate on your PC, you can switch to other apps that can provide you an even better experience. You can use the popular Vidmate alternatives to stream and download videos from various resources. Here are the 5 Best Vidmate Alternatives for your computer.
Videoder is a free Youtube video downloader application available for Windows and Android. You can also download videos from other sources. It supports downloading in various formats like MP4, MP3, etc. If you specifically use Vidmate for video downloading, then you must try switching to this app.
Snaptube is a highly popular app to stream quality videos and music for absolutely free. You can also download the videos and songs you like with just a single click. The user interface is simple and very easy to understand. It is a free to use tool with excellent services and capabilities.
TubeMate is the next widely popular alternative for Vidmate. This app is specifically to download videos and songs from various resources. You can download multiple videos at once and at a very high speed. It is even better than Vidmate in terms of downloading speed.
LastTUBE is the next name on our list. It is a free app to download videos from various popular platforms including Youtube and DailyMotion. It has a very simple user interface and you can find all sorts of videos in a very organized manner. The only limitation of this app is that you can’t download the extracted audio from a video clip. Other than that, everything is good to go.
Tubidy is a video sharing platform as well as a video downloading tool. You can use it to find videos in all sorts of categories from various sources including Youtube, Vimeo, etc. And, you can download the videos using it as well. If you only want the audio file from a video, you can download it as an MP3. The user interface is also clean and simple.
So that’s how you use Vidmate for PC. At least, until Vidmate officially launches its app for Windows and Mac. You can wait for that if you want, or keep using an emulator and run Vidmate. Also, you can use the Vidmate alternatives if you don’t like something about Vidmate. If you have any queries or suggestions, you can freely send them to me using the comment box. I’ll be glad to listen.