If you are planning on creating marketing strategies with Facebook or if you want to simply automate Facebook tasks, then you must have heard of Toolkit for Facebook. It’s a nifty tool that not enough people are aware of.
What is a toolkit for Facebook? What are its features? How can you install it? Is it safe? Will it get you blocked from Facebook? I will answer these questions and more in this article. Let’s jump right into it.
What is Toolkit for Facebook?
Toolkit for Facebook is a Chrome extension that can be used to extract a large amount of data from the social media platform. It is powerful and extremely useful if you want to analyze this data for targeted ads. It also lets you automate tasks. You can do things like accepting or rejecting all of your pending requests at the same time. Manually doing this can be time-consuming. Toolkit for Facebook isn’t necessary, but it can save you a lot of time and effort.
Disclaimer: While this is a great tool for extracting data, the developers are against using it for illegal purposes (like stalking). I urge that you use this tool responsibly.
Facebook Toolkit Features:
The toolkit for FB offers a ton of features for free. You can use it to automate and extract data but the premium paid version offers a lot more. You will need a license key for the paid version.
The free features of this Facebook toolkit are:
- Remove All Facebook Groups.
- Event Invitation Tool.
- Unfollow All Facebook Groups At Once.
- Facebook Video Downloader.
- Cancel All Pending Friend Requests.
- Suggest Your Friends To Another Friend.
- Invite Your Friends To Like Your Page.
- Invite Your Friends To Join Your Group.
- Send Multiple Friend Requests At Once.
- Unfollow All Facebook Friends At Once.
- Facebook ID Extractor.
- Unlike All Facebook Pages At Once.
- Delete All Comments At Once.
- Accept All Friend Requests At Once.
- Reject All Friend Requests At Once.
- Remove Facebook Page Likes.
- Unfriend All Friends At Once.
These features are great for a normal user. But if you want to take it up a notch, then check out the paid features:
- Phone number extraction – You use the toolkit for Facebook to get all of your friends’ public phone numbers at the same time.
- Extract friends’ emails – If you have friends who have not made their emails public, then the toolkit will send the messages to their Facebook email, which will be then transferred to their primary inbox.
- Extract friends’ Facebook ID – You can use the Toolkit to get the IDs of all of your Facebook friends instead of going through everything manually.
- Group ID extraction – You can extract all the IDs of people in a Facebook group.
- Group Email extraction – You can use this feature to extract the email IDs from a Facebook group. This is a great tool for email marketing.
- Facebook page fan ID extraction – This is a great tool for targeted ad campaigns. This tool will automatically extract all IDs of the fans of your page.
How to Install Toolkit for Facebook?
Installing a toolkit is pretty simple as it is a Chrome extension. However, these toolkits have been removed from the extension store and you have to install it manually.
- Download Toolkit for Facebook from here, or here
- Launch Chrome on your PC or Mac.
- Click on the Chrome menu dots.
- Click on More Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Toggle the Developer mode on.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file to the extensions manager.
- Wait for the installation to be completed.
- Click on the toolkit extension to find the necessary tools.
Is Toolkit for Facebook Safe?
Toolkit for Facebook is safe to use but you have to do it responsibly. It’s a very powerful tool but using this toolkit for stalking and other illegal activities will be met with disciplinary actions. If you break the Facebook guidelines using this tool, then your account might even get banned.
I hope that you found this article helpful. This toolkit is great for people who want to extract data easily. If you have any doubts or suggestions, please let me know in the comments section down below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.