Are you looking for ways to get rid of the Filmora watermark once you’re done editing your videos? Look no further! In this article, we’ll tell you how to remove the Filmora watermark. We even have 4 different ways to make it happen. You can now effortlessly make your videos look professional and classy by removing the watermark. Let’s get started!
About Filmora Watermark
Making eye-catching videos has become very popular in the digital age. With the rise in the usage of social media platforms such as YouTube, FaceBook, Instagram, etc., many people have picked up videography and content creation as hobbies and even full-time jobs. However, those who are interested in serious videography will need video editing software that has a lot of options to modify the video.
When you begin your search for free and affordable video editing software, Filmora is the first option that comes to mind. This specific software can be used in Windows and Mac. It even keeps releasing new updates and versions for users to edit their videos with more ease and comfort. You can use Filmora for free and have access to all the latest features.
The only drawback is that once you’re done editing your video and if you’re using the free version then you will have the watermark on your video. This Filmora watermark will not appear if you use the paid version of the software. Luckily, we’ll tell you 4 ways on how to remove the Filmora watermark.
How to Remove Filmora Watermark?
Welcome to the most exciting part of the article! Given below are 4 ways on how to remove the Filmora watermark. The only thing you need to be aware of is that depending on the type of the video, you should be mindful of which method you use.
1. Use the Crop Tool
The easiest way to remove the Filmora watermark is to simply crop it out of the video once you finish importing it. This method will work best with video without subtitles or shots that can be used by cropping a little bit off of the bottom (about an inch of the video).
All you need to do is once you’re done lining all your shots in order and export it. Now open the video again and right-click. Then select the ‘Crop & Zoom’ option. Unfortunately, if you need to keep the original frame of the video then this method will not be effective for you.
2. Use the Mosaic Tool
The second easy way for how to remove the Filmora watermark is to use the blur tool. The major drawback of this method is that the watermark will not be completely gone. It will only be less obvious in the video. You can refer to the steps given below to access the mosaic tool.
- Open your video and go to the top of the screen, you will find the ‘Effects’ tab.
- Click on ‘Utility and select the ‘Mosaic’ option.
- A mosaic box will appear on your video editing screen.
- You can place this on the watermark by increasing or decreasing the size of the box and blur it out. Make sure that the duration of the mosaic box is as long as your video.
3. Use a Watermark Removing App
This method for how to remove the Filmora watermark involves the use of another app. Apowersoft online watermark remover app is the most popular app for removing the Filmora watermark.
This tool is easy to use and free of cost. It doesn’t mess or tamper with the quality or the frames of the video. Given below are the guidelines to use the Apowersoft app.
- Open the Apowersoft website.
- You don’t have to download the app to use it. You can use the features by going to the website itself.
- There will be a ‘Remove Watermark from Video’ option on the homepage. Click on it.
- You will have to upload the video or picture from which you want to remove the Filmora watermark.
- Now choose the area where the watermark is present on the video.
- Once you’re done selecting, click on the ‘Erase’ option.
- The watermark will start to disappear. Once completely gone, you can download the file.
4. Hide the Watermark
If you are a little hesitant about using watermark-removing apps, then you can use this method for how to remove the Filmora watermark. Replacing the watermark can be done in the video editing software itself and has a few steps to follow.
- The first step is to find a suitable logo or picture to replace the watermark.
- Now we need to import it. This can be done with the help of the ‘Import Media’ option.
- After importing it, click on the picture and it will appear on your video.
- Place it on the existing watermark and make sure the duration of the picture is the same as the length of the video.
- This way the new picture will hide the existing watermark throughout the video.
That’s a wrap on how to remove the Filmora watermark from your videos. You can be assured that your video will be free from the annoying watermark in simple-to-follow guidelines. For the best result, don’t skip any step and try all the methods mentioned. Some methods might work better than the others depending on the type of your video. Have fun editing!