When you sit back and open Netflix to relax, and this error code M7353-5101 pops up, it will definitely throw you off-guard. This error code sure looks complex and intimidating, however, it is just a simple browser issue. In this article, we will tell you ways to quickly and effectively fix the error code m7353-5101. So that you can go back to watching your favorite show in no time.
This article will help you solve the Netflix error code and go back to streaming. The error code: m7353-5101 is an issue that is specific to Netflix browser problems. Whenever there is an extension that hampers the connection, then this error code will show up on your screen. The quick fixes mentioned below are easily executable.
How to Fix Error Code M7353-5101
Like said before, we will now head on to the solution part of the article. If you use dual screens, it is better to disconnect one screen for better results. These methods are quite simple and straightforward to quickly troubleshoot error code M7353-5101. Make sure to follow the steps properly.
1. Say No to Browser Extensions
Since the main cause of error code: m7353-5101 is browser extensions, it only makes sense to tackle this issue first. When you use your internet browser to watch Netflix, it is advisable to remove or disable any existing add-ons. The most used internet browsers are Firefox and Google Chrome. So the steps to disable add ons are mentioned below.
1. For Firefox
- Open Firefox browser.
- Enter these keys simultaneously- Ctrl+Shift+A.
- On the left side of the screen, you will find the Add-ons tab.
- Open it and disable the existing Add-ons.
- Open Netflix now.
2. For Google Chrome
- Open the browser.
- Enter this in the address bar- chrome://extensions.
- In Chrome Add-ons don’t need to be disabled, so they just are turned off for the time being.
- Open Netflix now.
2. Update Internet Browser
In some cases, the Streaming service has updated, but the browser has not done the same. That is why the error code m7353-5101 might pay you a visit. All you have to do is check if there are any pending updates for your internet browser.
- Open your internet browser.
- On the top, you will find a menu button.
- Click on the ‘Help’ option.
- This will take you to the ‘About browser’ section.
- The browser will show the existing version of your browser and you will also be able to check if there are any updates available.
- If there are updates, get them.
- Now restart the browser.
- Open Netflix now.
This trick is quite self-explanatory. If there are too many background apps running at the same time, the device might slow down. We need to free up the memory for the internet browser to run smoothly. So you need to take a deep breath, close all the apps, and shut the system down.
Wait for two minutes before you restart your device. Now reopen your default browser and check if the error code m7353-5101 shows up when you open Netflix.
4. Update System
If your browser is updated, but your device is not, then that will create a problem. In order to maintain the balance, you need to update your system as well. The guidelines to check for any system updates are written below.
- Open your start button on your computer.
- Search for updates.
- A pop-up box will show you the status of your computer and if there are any pending updates.
- Start the pending updates (if any) and the computer will restart on its own.
- Try opening Netflix and see if the error code m7353-5101 persists.
5. Disable Antivirus
If the device you use to stream Netflix has antivirus software installed, this might be the reason your Netflix error code m7353-5101 keeps popping up. The antivirus might be interrupting the connection. To disable the antivirus while watching Netflix, follow the steps given below.
- Open your Antivirus app.
- Go to its ‘Settings.’
- In the settings, you will find an option to disable it.
- Once you are done watching Netflix, you can enable the antivirus software again.
6. Netflix Customer Care
If none of the above ways work for you then it is a good idea to contact Netflix Help. This is the official Netflix site to help you overcome any technical difficulties. There is an option to live chat and/or call the Netflix help center. You can also download the Netflix app from the PlayStore or from the AppStore to reach out to Netflix customer care.
That’s a wrap on error code m7353-5101. By reaching the end of this article, we are sure your Netflix error code has disappeared. The methods mentioned here are tried and tested and will work for you as well. Finding the right solution for you might be a trial and error process, but that shouldn’t deter you. Now let’s go back to that show you need to catch up on.