Mini Militia is one of the most popular online multiplayer games available for smartphones. Playing this game with friends and players from around the world is super fun. But have you ever wondered if there’s a way to play or download Mini Militia for PC? Can you play this game with a keyboard or a joystick? We are going to answer all of those questions and more today.
In this article, we are going to discuss whether installing Mini Militia on PC is possible or not, the steps involved in installing it, and its advantages and disadvantages.
Can You Get Mini Militia for PC?
There is no official PC version of Mini Militia available at the time of this writing. Fortunately, Android has been emulated on a PC for a long time, and anyone can run Android applications on the Windows platform. Android emulators basically emulate an Android device on our PC. You can also run games like Mini Militia on PCs using these emulators.
There are a ton of Android emulators on the market, but we think that Bluestacks is the best out of the bunch. Compared to other emulators, Bluestacks is faster and more responsive, and we are going to show you how you can install and run Mini Militia on your PC.
How to Download Mini Militia For PC?
Before you install Bluestacks to play Mini Militia, your PC has to meet a few requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must have the Administrator rights of your PC
- All of your drivers must be up to date.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: The game needs fast Internet for a good multiplayer experience.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Methods to Install Mini Militia on PC
If you already have Bluestacks installed on your PC, then click on this link. This will take you to the download page of the game. If you don’t have it, then follow these simple instructions.
- Visit the Bluestacks Website.
- Click Download Bluestacks.
- Open the downloaded Installer.
- You can choose the path where you store the Bluestacks data by clicking on the Customize Installation option.
- Click Install Now after you are done. Bluestacks will start the download and this may take a while (depending on your Internet speed).
- Open Bluestacks. This can take a while, depending on how fast your PC is.
- You will have to sign in to your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store from the Home tab.
- Search for Mini Militia.
- Download Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2.
- Click on the Home tab and double-click on Mini Militia.
- You will be able to see the controls on the screen.
- Click Battle and start playing!
We recommend that you start with the training mode to get used to the controls.
Why Should You Get Mini Militia For PC?
Advantages of an Emulator
You can get a ton of benefits from playing Mini Militia on a PC. For starters, if you have an old smartphone that makes the gameplay laggy, then you can run it on your PC to get a smoother experience. The PC hardware is usually much more powerful than your smartphone hardware.
Running Mini Militia on a PC can be advantageous even if you have a powerful smartphone. You can get more accurate controls with a PC. Touch controls on modern smartphones are amazing, but they are small and still not as accurate for shooter games. The mouse and the keyboard have always been the best for shooters like Mini Militia because they are extremely accurate.
Bluestacks also offers added features that you simply cannot replicate on a smartphone. There’s a shooting mode that makes everything more accurate and a high FPS mode that makes the gameplay extremely smooth. High FPS is a must-have for competitive multiplayer games. You can also run scripts that can automate your frequent tasks.
PC also offers the advantage of a higher screen real estate. Smartphone screens are small, and they can also get more cramped with touch controls. With the PC’s display, you will be able to see every detail of the game.
Disadvantages of an Emulator
If you have an extremely old PC, or if you do not have a lot of RAM, then we would not recommend an emulator. This will likely slow down your computer and make even normal computer processes laggy.
Now you can get Mini Militia for your PC. I hope that you found this article helpful. You can now enjoy your game with better controls and smoother gameplay. An emulator is the only legitimate way to play this game on PC. If you come across a website that claims that they have a PC version of the game, then we recommend that you stay away from them. As always, if you have any doubts or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section down below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.