Instagram is the most popular platform for sharing photos and videos acquired by Facebook. It has more than 500 million daily active users worldwide. Instagram has been the most favorite platform for social media influencers ever since it was known for good quality content. People upload their photos and keep themselves updated. What if your photos get deleted knowingly or unknowingly?
Or if you have already lost your photos then you have come to the right place. This article capsulated with some easy to perform steps so you can recover deleted Instagram photos effectively.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos and Pictures?
You can recover deleted Instagram photos by following some easy steps. Some photo recovery software and tools will help you to retrieve deleted Instagram photos. They provide a straightforward process. Here is how you can get back your deleted Instagram photos.
1. Use Instagram Archive Features
In an easy to understand language, we can say archive is just similar to backups. The archive is capable of store data for a long time. You might have heard about Instagram’s archive feature but it will be too helpful for you.
The Instagram archive is the place where your lost photos are stored. So without taking much of your time, we suggest you dive into the below-suggested steps to get back Instagram deleted photos.
- Simply launch the Instagram application on your Android or iOS device. If you haven’t logged into your Instagram account then log in to your Instagram account by providing your account credentials.
- After that, you need to head to the Profile section of Instagram. This could be done by clicking on the Profile icon situated at the bottom right corner.
- Now you can see three lines on the very top right corner of the screen click on that and click on the very first option named archive.
- All the photos and messages you have deleted recently will appear here. All you need to do is double click on the desired photo and it will be restored to your Instagram account successfully.
2. Have a Visit to the Phone Gallery
Before going for a deep method we suggest you check your gallery. When you upload any photo from your phone to your Instagram account it saves a copy of that photo to your album folder automatically named Instagram.
You may find your photos in the Instagram folder of the gallery. It is one of the easiest ways you can follow to retrieve deleted Instagram photos.
3. Recover From File Manager
Usually, Instagram creates a backup in the internal storage of your computer whenever you upload a new photo. So there is a chance to recover deleted photos easily with the help of an Android device’s file manager.
To check the backup of Instagram photos you need to launch the file manager application on your phone and after that click on the pictures folder. Here you will see a folder name Instagram, click on it to access the backup photos of Instagram.
4. Use Photo Recovery Software
The best bet to retrieve the deleted Instagram photos is the third-party software available in the market. But not all software able to deliver the outcomes they promise and can invite malware and threats. So it is essential to proceed with the safe photo recovery software.
Now the question has arisen which tool is safe and delivers promising results. Stellar Photo Recovery software is the best third-party software you can bet on.
Firstly, you should download the software from its official website. After that, we suggest you proceed with the following steps.
- Open Stellar photo recovery software. On the home screen of the software, select the location, and click on the Scan button.
- Once the scan process is done you will see all the deleted from the chosen location. Click on the picture which you want to recover.
How to Backup Instagram Pictures to Evade Any Trouble?
We always suggest you take a backup of your data and photos. Backing up your important data is indeed a smart move. But the biggest challenge is where to backup? Don’t worry have a look at the bonus information provided below-
- Save uploaded photos on your phone to be on the safe side shortly. For this open the Instagram app on your phone. Log in to it.
- Go to your profile and click on the three lines on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now go to the settings options. Then you need to click on the original posts option shown in the list. Enable all the three options (save original posts, save posted photos, save posted videos) and you are all set. Next time whenever you upload a photo on Instagram it will automatically save photos in your gallery in a folder named Instagram.
Since Instagram doesn’t have any photos bin option, unlike google photos bin so you need to take care of this thing in your mind. Maybe your photos and videos are saved on the Instagram server but you cannot get them without any legal orders.
However, Instagram’s customer support system may help you. We hope you have gone through the complete article. If you have any other options to get back deleted Instagram photos then let us know.