Are you facing the ‘GeForce experience error code 0x0003’ problem every time you try to use your system or PC? Are you wondering how to get rid of the annoying dialogue box that pops up with this particular error code? This article will give you all the details on this issue and fix the error for you. Let’s get started!
About GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003
If you love gaming and graphic designing, then you are no stranger to GeForce Experience. However, if you’re new to the club, we’ll help you figure out what exactly is Nvidia GeForce and why you are facing the ‘GeForce Experience error code 0x0003’ problem frequently.
GeForce Experience is an upgraded graphics card that makes your overall gaming experience more worthwhile. Be it anything from streaming, sharing screens while playing, or even just taking screenshots of your gameplay, with GeForce Experience everything will look better than ever. The best part about GeForce Experience is that the developers make regular updates to fix bugs and other minor problems.
You can share your videos on any social media platform without losing out on the quality of the video. Lately, a lot of users have complained about the ‘GeForce Experience error code 0x0003’ problem occurring frequently. This error is most visible on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Why This Error Shows Up?
Though the ‘GeForce Experience error code 0x0003’ is a common problem, let’s take a look as to why this error occurs. There are few reasons that can be fixed right away and some that might take up a little more time. All the solutions for the error root cause will be given in detail in the next section.
- Faulty Network Adapter– If your network adapter has taken a break from functioning properly, then the ‘error code 0x0003’ error will show up. To get it back on track, all you need to do is a comms reinstall.
- Windows Update Interruption– In some cases, when the Windows update took place, the GeForce Experience started to malfunction. This can be fixed and get back to normal by removing all the existing Nvidia files on your device and installing the latest version of GeForce Experience.
- Nvidia Driver Corruption– If your Nvidia Drivers are corrupt, then the error code will inevitably pop up on your screen. For getting rid of the corrupt drivers you will have to reinstall all the components of Nvidia.
- Nvidia Telemetry is on Hold– When the Nvidia Telemetry feature is not allowed to get in touch with the PC, the ‘error code 0x0003’ will be shown. It is very important for Nvidia Telemetry to interact with the PC. To solve this issue, the Services screen should be given access to contact the Nvidia Telemetry.
How to Fix ‘GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003’?
Now that we have understood why the ‘GeForce Experience error code 0x0003’ occurs, let’s get on with the solution for this error. Make sure you don’t skip any steps of the process for the best result.
1. Comms Reinstall Option
To fix the faulty network adapter, you can easily use the comms reinstall option to get rid of the error code. All you need to do is follow the instructions given below.
- Press Windows+R to open the Command Prompt.
- Now type ‘cmd’ and simultaneously press Ctrl+Shift+Enter.
- Once the Command Prompt is open, type ‘netsh Winstock reset’ and press on Enter.
- This will reset the network adapter and fix the error code.
2. Update Nvidia
A simple way to expel the error code is to ensure that your software is up to date with the latest updates and bug fixes. You can do that by following the guidelines given below.
- Press Windows+X simultaneously to open the Device Manager on Windows.
- Select Device Manager.
- Now click on Display Adapters and find the Nvidia Graphics card option.
- Right-click on it and select ‘Update Driver’ to get the upgraded version.
3. Nvidia Components Reinstallation
When the Nvidia drivers are corrupt then you have to delete the existing files and reinstall the software. To do this, we have broken down the process into easy steps.
- Open Run by pressing Windows+R.
- Enter ‘cpl’ and the ‘Programs & Features’ window will open.
- Uninstall all the Nvidia files present here.
- Once you finish deleting all the files, restart your system.
- Download GeForce Experience again.
- Once you’re done installing GeForce Experience restart your system once again.
4. Let Nvidia Telemetry Service Contact the Desktop
To let Nvidia Telemetry Service contact the desktop you need to allow it. We have steps to show you how to do the same.
- To open Run, press Windows+R and then type ‘msc’.
- Press enter and the Services window will open.
- Find the Nvidia Telemetry Container and right-click on it.
- Select the ‘Properties’ option once you right-click on the file.
- Press the ‘Log On’ option and enable the ‘Allow service to interact with Desktop’ option.
That’s a wrap on ‘GeForce Experience error code 0x0003’! We’re sure that if you’ve reached this section of the article, then your error code is as good as gone. Depending on the type of Nvidia problem, different methods will solve the error code. So if you’re not sure what the root cause of the error code 0x0003 is then it is advisable to try out all the fixes given above. Have a nice day!