Pokemon lovers would surely know the benefits of having free Pokemon Go accounts. Pokemon Go has been extremely popular ever since its launch, and both Pokemon fans and casual gamers love it. Most other Pokemon adventure games have a loyal niche audience, but Pokemon Go amassed massive popularity, and it turned out to be the most successful game in the Nintendo series. It has been Awarded by several giant shows and also won the Best Game in Teens Choice Awards 2016.
Some credit for this game’s success goes to its diverse graphics and an idea of collaboration between Nintendo and The Pokemon Company for IOS and Android devices. It is an augmented reality-based mobile game developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with mega-companies.
Since it is a reality-based game, it requires your GPS location. Your GPS location is merely used to locate, capture, train, and battle some virtual creatures known as Pokemons.
Now, Let’s have a look at some free pokemon go account
List of Free Pokemon Go Accounts in 2022
If you’re not interested in setting up your own account on Pokemon Go, then you should consider the below list. We have listed some of the active Pokemon Go account usernames along with the passwords.
- Email: andreiterns0253
- Password: 09499535568
- Email: email@example.com
- Password : grovyleisthebest12
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: molenda312x
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: pokemongo82
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: boknoy15
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: askvijoy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: drobtk29
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: 12345678910
- Email: Busterjay10@gmail.com
- Password: perez2003
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 5459423845
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: danielbrown5
- Email: Auahsiapa@gmail.com
- Password: 123322213
Is Pokemon Go completely Free?
Any Pokemon Go user can enjoy almost all features of this game with a free account, but we can’t say it’s completely free. It is very relieving to say that only the shop part is monetized in this game, and the rest of the game is completely free-to-play.
Many Pokemon fans play Pokemon Go on their free accounts without Paying a single dime and can easily reach the highest levels. Thus, this fact can be neglected.
Although Pokemon Go has been out in the public eye for not more than 5 years now, this game has already gone through several updates resulting in better and more exciting gameplay. Each time a player gets access to the upgraded version, there seems to be better gameplay and graphic visuals than in previous versions.
How to Create Free Pokemon Go Accounts?
Creating a free Pokemon Go account is not a lengthy procedure. Usually, parents have to create accounts for their children to have a successful gaming experience. Here are your easy and detailed steps by step guide of creating a free account on Pokemon Go.
1. Open the browser of your choice and navigate to the official website of Pokemon Go.
2. When you reach the homepage, you will see a login option on the left top corner of the homepage. Click on it.
3. On the Login page, when you swipe down, you will see an option for Create Account. Click on it and provide the information such as name, age, country, Gmail, password, etc.
4. After filling in all the information, you will be asked to agree to their terms and conditions, and then you will be redirected to the homepage, where you will be able to see your free Pokemon go account.
5. After installing the game, you have to log in with the same in order to enjoy the achievement of Pokemon points.
In this article, we looked at several factors that influenced us to get our own Free Pokemon Go Accounts. Pokemon Go has been a very successful game in its genre and has created an impact on the market with its new concept in gaming. You can easily get access to a free account by following the basic steps stated in this article. Tell us about your experience using all the Free Pokemon Go Accounts, and if you have any queries, you can ask them in the comments below.