If you are looking to stream movies and TV shows for free, then I am sure that you’ve run into Kodi. It offers a lot of links you can use to stream your favorite content. Even though these links work most of the time, you can run into stream authorization errors from time to time. Flashx.tv pair error or flashx.tv/pair is a common stream authorization error that Kodi users have run into, but do not worry since there are solutions for this issue.
In this article, we are going to take a look at what flashx.cc/pair or flashx.tv/pair error is and what causes it. We will also discuss multiple methods you can use to make sure you never see this error again. In fact, you can use these methods to fix flashx.cc pair errors.
Flashx.tv/Pair Kodi Stream Authorization Error
Kodi has a large number of users who tune in daily to watch their favorite movies and TV shows. But what most don’t know is Kodi doesn’t stream anything by itself and instead, it needs add-ons to do the work. Add-ons like Covenant and Exodus are scrappers that get their links from popular free movie streaming websites. While Kodi might appear to have a large library of content, they are actually located in the servers of these popular websites. Flashx.tv and flashx.cc are sites that allow access to these servers and are used by other streaming apps like Plex too.
A large number of users can lead to a server crash and to avoid this, these websites came up with a pairing system. It works by authorizing your IP address and then giving you access to their servers for a period of time, usually for four hours. This is an efficient way to manage their online traffic but if you don’t have the authorization, you will see the Flashx.tv pair error.
How to Avoid The Flashx.tv/pair Error?
There are 3 methods you can use to solve this method and it will work on all versions of Kodi. It will also work on any device that you are using. The first method is a temporary fix while the rest are permanent, but they all have their advantages and disadvantages. With that being said, let’s jump right into it.
Method 1: Using Flashx.tv/pair
If you look closely at the error message, they’ll tell you its a stream authorization error and where you can get your authorization from. This method is the easiest and the biggest advantage it has is that it will grant you access to this server. But, as I mentioned earlier in this article, it will only last for 4 hours and you have to get your IP address authorized again after it expires.
- Fire up your browser and visit http://flashx.tv/pair.
- You will be asked for your username and password. Since this is the first time you are using it, you will have to create a new account. Click on Sign up on the top left corner.
- You are going to have to give your login information. We would recommend that you don’t use your real email address. Do not worry about payment methods as that part is optional.
- After registering, activate your account by confirming it from the email address you gave them.
- Then, visit http://flashx.tv/pair and then verify that you are not a robot.
- Click Pair now and you will be authorized to watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
Note: Use VPN For Your Safety
The reason we recommend not using your own email address is that Kodi and its add-ons have run into legal issues in the past. On top of that, your IP address will be visible to everyone and depending on where you are, viewing copyrighted content without permission can have severe consequences. That is why we recommend using a Virtual Private Network(VPN) and one of the best VPN on the market is the Nord VPN.
Nord VPN is extremely useful and popular. It will mask your IP address so that no one can know who you are or track you. It will also let you bypass your country’s censorship by changing your location. To know more about Nord VPN, just click on this link.
Method 2: Configure URL Resolver
This method will make Kodi ignore the Flashx servers altogether. You won’t be able to access the servers at all but you won’t see the flashx.tv pair or flashx.cc pair errors ever again. This will apply for all of your video add-ons.
- Open up Kodi and go to Settings.
- From there, open System Settings and select Expert mode.
- The list on the right will have Add-ons. Select that option and then choose Manage Dependencies.
- From the resulting menu, select URL Resolver.
- You will be given an ordered list of resolvers. Find the resolver that contains Flashx.tv or Flashx.cc and then disable it.
That’s all you have to do. Now you won’t get any flashx.tv pair errors.
Method 3: Disable Hosters With Captchas
This method will remove all pairing errors because it will disable every hoster that requires a stream authorization. While the number of usable links can decrease drastically, you will never run into such errors again. Just follow these steps.
- Choose the video add-on that gives you this error and then right-click on it.
- On the left-hand side, you will find an option called Playback.
- In Playback, you can disable Hosters with captchas.
Now you know everything there is to know about https://flashx.tv/pair errors. I hope that this article was helpful in giving you an uninterrupted viewing experience on Kodi. If you have any doubts or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section down below.