If you are a picture hoarder or just want to download some pictures from Insta for some content inspiration, then this article is perfect for you. Downloading Instagram photos is no easy task as there is no direct option to download. You can save other’s pictures in your account, but not on your phone.
That’s where we come into the picture. We will tell you three effortless ways to download Instagram photos without any major complexities. There will be third-party apps that’ll help us along the way. Keep reading to find out more.
Instagram is the app that everyone has on their phone without fail. This app has become so famous that it’s the new way to socialize and connect with people virtually. The days of FaceBook are over since Instagram is the new go-to app! The photo-sharing app has other great features such as reels and stories that keep the users hooked on to the app. And we are no strangers to the amazing aesthetics that Instagram has to offer.
People can find tons of pages and accounts that have great photography. Be it anything from fashion photography to landscapes that’d be beautiful wallpaper material, we all want to download these pictures in HD quality.
How to Download Instagram Photos?
Given below are ways to download pictures from Instagram on mobile phones and desktops. Ensure you follow the downloading methods for the respective devices.
1. Third-Party App Usage
Since there is no official way to directly download pictures from Insta, we’re going to make use of some wonderful apps! There are two very popular apps that can make downloading Instagram photos a child’s play. You can download these apps quite easily and won’t eat up too much of your phone storage.
FastSave is an app that is available on the Playstore and is free of cost. This app works very smoothly and downloads Instagram photos with ease. The only downside of FastSave is that it will not allow the user to download more than one photo at a time. Given below are the guidelines to use FastSave.
- Download FastSave on your device.
- After the app is installed, enable the FastSave feature present in the app.
- Once you have enabled it, open Instagram.
- Select the picture that you want to download.
- On the top-right of the photo, you will find the options icon (3 dots).
- Select the “copy link” option.
- The picture will now start to download on your device.
- You will now be able to see the photo in your gallery and in the FastSave app.
Save-o-gram is a great app to download pictures without losing out on the quality of the original picture. You will also be able to download multiple Instagram photos at the same time. This app is more recommended to those users who have frequent use for downloading Instagram photos.
Save-o-gram is not free of cost, unlike the previous app mentioned. Users get a free trial period of one week, after which they need to pay $9 for the software. Technically speaking, $9 is not a huge sum of money for an app for professional use. However, if you only want the app for leisure, then it is advisable to opt for other apps.
- Download and install Save-o-gram.
- You will see a box to enter the picture’s link or the account’s name whose picture you want to download.
- Since the option of multiple picture downloading is available, pick all the images you want to download.
- Select the “Download as ZIP file” option, or you can just select the “Download selected photos” option.
For those looking for ways to download a lot of pictures at the same time, DownloadGram is the one for you. You will not have to bother with the installation of any app as this is a free website. All you need to do is feed the link of the picture on the website and wait for the magic to happen! Keep reading to get an idea of how the website works.
- Open Insta on your phone or laptop and go to the Instagram picture you want to download.
- On the top right, you’ll find three dots vertically aligned; that’s the setting button.
- Click on it, and you’ll find a “copy link” option.
- Once you have copied the link, open DownloadGram.
- When DonwloadGram opens, there will be a box for you to enter/paste the link.
- Press on “download” after pasting the link in the box.
- Your image will download onto your device.
That’s a wrap on how to download Instagram photos! We hope you were able to find useful ways to download your favorite images from Instagram. The apps and websites mentioned above have a very user-friendly interface, and there will be no issue with navigating them. You can now make your vision board or scrapbook with the lovely pictures you download from Insta!