Are you somebody who is highly addicted to eastern animated shows like Anime, and struggling to find the right platform to view them? Well, we have listened to your problem and are here with its solution. I don’t know if you have heard the name Crunchyroll before or not but it is a platform where you can watch Anime shows and view amazing Manga content. It can be your ultimate stop for your Anime finds and in this article, we are going to tell you how you can get the Crunchyroll free trial.
What Is Crunchyroll?
First, let us have a deeper knowledge of what Crunchyroll has got to offer and why is it so popular? So to begin with Crunchyroll is an Anime streaming service offering viewers with above 1000 titles and over 30,000 episodes of Anime to watch from.
The platform also has more than 200 East Asian series and has a huge streaming crowd. This site is highly compatible with almost all of the platforms including iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more.
Crunchyroll is a paid service which means that users have to pay for its subscription and to be able to watch the shows seamlessly. Users have to pay an amount of $7.99 for Crunchyroll’s Premium subscription on monthly basis.
But the platform is providing its users with a 30-day free trial and if you want to try it then, you’ll have to read the next heading. However, you must know that Crunchyroll officially offers a 14-day trial to its users.
How To Get Crunchyroll Free Trial?
Well, now let us talk about the main topic which is how users can avail the free trial of Crunchyroll. We have breakdown the steps for better understanding; you just have to follow these steps one-by-one as provided.
The trial will be for 14-days and you will have to cancel it before the subscription ends to avoid the payment deduction from your bank account. Here’s how you can get the Crunchyroll free trial:
- Firstly, you will have to open the Crunchyroll website that we have mentioned in this step, you can do so by directly clicking here, and this will open a window on your browser. Make sure you use the same link as we have provided in the above step or else, you will end up getting a 14-day trial instead of a 30-day trial (Currently, Crunchyroll is offering a 30-day trial to its users but we are unsure of how long is the promotion going to last) There are high chances that you are late for that promotion by the time you see this article but you can always get the 14-day trial from its site using the same link that we have provided, so don’t worry!
- The second step would be to enter your credentials such as email address, etc. Once the window will open you will see a box asking you to enter your email address and choosing a password for your Crunchyroll account. And when you have entered both, you have to click the “Create Account” button.
- After doing the above step, you will be directed towards the Payment page, where you will have to enter your credit card details. However, you can use Paypal as well to pay if you live outside India and if it accepts payment through it in your country. Or else, you will have to enter your Credit card details for the billing process to begin. However, you will not be charged a single penny for the first 14-days.
- After entering the payment details, click on the “Start Free Trial” button to start the process.
- And that is it, your Crunchyroll free trial membership will begin automatically, you will get the necessary mail on your email ID. And you can cancel the subscription anytime or can continue after the trial ends, as per your preference.
Pricing of Different Plans In Crunchyroll
If you want to become a member of the Crunchyroll streaming service, then they have got three different plans to offer. You can either go for the most basic premium plan or go for high-end premium plans that provide greater benefits to the users. The pricing varies from one plan to another, so you can see for yourself below:
This is the first tier in the Premium membership ladder, many users stay hooked to this premium plan as it is the least expensive of all. And this plan provides the most basic perks including ad-free streaming, simulcast viewing, and also access to the huge library of Manga series, it is priced at $7.99/month.
2. Mega Fan
It is priced at $9.99/month, and with an increase in its pricing, it offers a few increased perks. Mega Fan subscribers get all the benefits that the above plan provides and in addition to that, they get the ability to stream on multiple devices, offline streaming, and primary access to Crunchyroll Expo and also get benefits of discounted rates on Crunchyroll store’s merchandise.
3. Ultimate Fan
Now, this is the last and the most expensive subscription plan of Crunchyroll, it is priced at $14.99/month. It offers its users all the benefits that are listed above and also, gets the benefit of a yearly swag bag, and access to the limited-edition figurine.
And that is it; we have come to an end to this article after providing all the important information over how to get a free trial of Crunchyroll’s premium plans. The process is very simple and will not take more than 10 minutes to start your trial.
I hope you cancel your subscription before the 14-day trial ends, we would recommend you add a reminder on your phone to cancel your subscription on time. If you still have any further queries then, you can let us know in the comments below.