Vodafone is one of India’s top telecommunication service companies, holding a market share of nearly 33% across India. As a Vodafone customer, you should be aware of your Internet data balance, any available Vodafone offers related to Talktime, and so on. There are a couple of ways you can check Vodafone net balance & offers as a Vodafone subscriber. In particular, the best methods are to either use the MyVodafone app or by dialing USSD codes. USSD codes are essentially ‘quick codes’ or a series of numbers that allow you to quickly communicate with mobile operators. They usually begin with an asterisk (*) followed by some digits and lastly terminated with a hash (#) symbol.
- 1 How To Check Vodafone Talk-Time & Net Balance?
- 2 How To Check Vodafone Data Usage Balance?
- 3 How To Recharge Your Vodafone Number?
- 4 How to Check Vodafone Offers using USSD Codes?
How To Check Vodafone Talk-Time & Net Balance?
In this section, we’ll discuss how you can check your Vodafone Net Balance by using the MyVodafone app or USSD codes. Your net balance is the amount of money you have remaining for talk-time. As you perform calls, a specific rate is deducted from your pre-paid plan per minute leaving you with a net balance.
Option #1: Check Vodafone Net Balance Using MyVodafone App
- Open your MyVodafone app from your home screen.
- Then log in using your mobile number and the OTP that will be sent to you for verification.
- Your talk-time balance will be the number displayed on the left side of the home screen itself.
- If you click on the amount you’ll be taken to another page where you have the option to Top-up.
Option #2: Check Vodafone Net Balance Using USSD Code
Another way to check your Vodafone net balance is by using a USSD code. This is a much simpler and quicker way and you are not required to download and set-up the MyVodafone app. All you have to do is dial either one of these codes: *141# or *111# and you’ll receive information about your balance.
How To Check Vodafone Data Usage Balance?
Nowadays, a smartphone is pretty much useless if it doesn’t have internet data. Hence, it’s important to know when our data is about to run out and be updated on information about its validity. You can check your Internet Data Usage either through the MyVodafone app or by dialing a USSD code.
Option #1: Check Vodafone Data Usage Using MyVodafone App
- Open the MyVodafone app and log in with your mobile number.
- Now click on the arrow next to your profile name and click on ‘My Account’
- Now select Active Packs & Subscriptions.
- Here you will see all of your active packs and how much data you have remaining for each pack will be shown in the bottom corner.
- You can also view, the remaining data with a more visual representation by scrolling down.
Option #2: Check Data Usage Using Vodafone USSD Codes
The USSD code to check for data usage as a Vodafone subscriber is the same whether you have a 2G, 3G, or 4G connection. From your phone app, dial the code *111*2*2# to check your internet data balance. Moreover, if you want, you can also send an SMS “Data Bal” to the number 144 to give you information about your data balance.
How To Recharge Your Vodafone Number?
Here, we’ll show you the easiest ways to recharge your Vodafone’s Talktime balance. You can do this by using the MyVodafone app or from Vodafone’s official website.
Option #1: Recharge Using MyVodafone App
- Open the MyVodafone app. If you’re out of balance, click on the Recharge Now button that appears at the top of the screen.
- Now enter your mobile number and the amount you want to recharge. Then click Recharge.
- Now choose a valid payment option and complete your transaction.
Option #2: Recharge Using Vodafone’s Website
To recharge from the Vodafone website, just visit the prepaid Online Mobile Recharge page. The interface is very simple and quick to use. All you have to do is enter your mobile number and enter the recharge amount in rupees. There’s no need to log in or register an account.
How to Check Vodafone Offers using USSD Codes?
Using the MyVodafone app you will frequently see several offers. When you click the recharge tab, a lot of offers will be available for the ‘Unlimited’ plans. For example, you’ll see that some offers will have 100% cashback labeled next to them and are a great choice.
These Vodafone offers are only available on the MyVodafone and only to Vodafone pre-paid customers. Moreover, it’s important to know that you’ll be receiving the ‘cashback’ in the form of Rs 50 vouchers which can be used for future payments.
Additionally, if you want to, you can also use the Vodafone USSD code *111*1*3# to check Vodafone offers for 4G/3G/2G internet data top-up. For talk-time recharge offers dial the code *111*1*7#.
We hope you found this Vodafone guide useful and helped with checking your phone’s remaining balance, recharging your phone, and viewing the latest Vodafone offers. If you have any questions please ask us in the comments below.