Airtel is one of India’s leading global telecommunication services based in New Delhi. Other than providing cellular service all over the country, it has offices located in 18 international countries throughout South Asia and Africa. Airtel has provided quality service allowing people to communicate at cheap call rates and affordable data packages.
As an Airtel customer, it’s important to be able to check your phone’s net balance at ease. Moreover, Airtel like many communication companies frequently provides discounted offers. In this article, we’ll discuss how you can check your Airtel balance, recharge offers, daily data usage, and much more. There are two ways to check most Airtel stats, which include using the MyAirtel app or using USSD codes. USSD codes are essentially ‘quick codes’ (usually a series of numbers) that allows you to quickly communicate with mobile operators.
- 1 How to Check Airtel Net Balance?
- 2 How To Check Airtel Data Usage
- 3 How to Recharge Your Airtel Balance
- 4 How To Check For Airtel Internet Offers
How to Check Airtel Net Balance?
Here, we’ll discuss how you can check your Airtel Net Balance using the MyAirtel mobile app or using USSD codes. Your net balance indicates how much money you have remaining for daily calls according to your pre-paid plan.
Option #1: Check Airtel Balance Using MyAirtel App
- Open the MyAirtel app from your device’s applications.
- Log in using your Airtel number and enter the OTP send to your phone when prompted to.
- Under A/C Balance you’ll see your remaining net balance. In this case, it is Rs. 1.
Option #2: Check Airtel Balance Using USSD Code
A much simpler process or if you don’t have the app installed to check your balance is to use a USSD code. To check your airtel balance all you have to do is dial *123# on your phone app.
How To Check Airtel Data Usage
Internet Data plays an important role in our daily lives and its vital to know when it’s about to run out. You can check your data usage directly using the MyAirtel app or by using the USSD code associated with it.
Option #1: Using MyAirtel App
- Open your MyAirtel app and log-in using your phone number and OTP
- On the home page, your available data balance will be listed under ‘Data Balance’.
- If you happen to run out of data, there are several Quick Recharge Options listed below.
Option #2: Using USSD Code
The USSD code for checking data balance will vary according to your data balance type, i.e, 2G Data, 3G Data, or 4G Data. To check your data balance, enter the corresponding USSD code on your Phone app depending on which data type you have.
- For checking 2G Data Balance: Dial *123*10# or *123*21#
- To check 3G Data Balance: Dial *123*197# or *129*08#
- In order to check 4G Data Balance: Dial *123*19# or *123*191#
How to Recharge Your Airtel Balance
Being able to recharge your Airtel balance immediately or prior to when it runs out is crucial to keep up to date with calls and data on your mobile device. There are two ways you can recharge your Airtel account with a pre-paid balance. Just follow the simple step-by-step instructions below.
Option #1: Recharge Using MyAirtel App
- Open the MyAirtel app on your device and log in using your phone number and OTP.
- Click on the ‘Recharges’ on your apps home page.
- Enter your mobile number and operator and click Recharge Now. You can also ‘Browse Plans’ instead of manually entering a balance in the next step.
- Enter the pre-paid balance you want to add to your phone and press the checkmark button when done.
- Select a payment method and enter your payment details. Your account will receive the balance entered and you will receive an automated confirmation message from Airtel as well.
Option #2: Recharge Using Airtel’s Website
Another option is to access Airtel’s website and recharge from there. The website offers the same capabilities as the MyAirtel mobile app. Hence, you’ll find the same plans and features there as well. Follow the steps below to recharge your phone:
- Visit the Airtel Payment Bank website and click on the ‘Prepaid’ tab.
- Select the ‘Prepaid’ circle check.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Operator as Airtel, Circle as the State you are currently operating from, and the amount of balance you want to add. Similar to the app you also have the option to Browse pre-paid plans.
- After clicking Proceed you will be directed to a payment page, where you will choose and enter your payment details. After Airtel has confirmed your payment you will receive a message on your phone indicating the new balance.
How To Check For Airtel Internet Offers
Airtel frequently provides data package offers for its customers. If you subscribe to the right plan before the offer runs out you can save a lot of money. You can check Mobile Offers directly from your MyAirtel mobile app to view all existing offers or use a USSD code.
Option #1: Using MyAirtel App
- On MyAirtel mobile app’s home page select ‘View Best Offers’ under the Quick Recharges section.
- Here you can view Recommended offers, Talk-Time and Top-Up Offers, and Data Package offers. Select a suitable offer.
- Choose your payment option and enter your payment details to confirm the transaction.
Option #2: Using USSD Code
Please note, using a USSD code to check for internet offers will only give the best and recommended offers. Hence, you won’t be able to browse through a wide variety of offers as you can in the mobile app.
Nevertheless, to check the best offers available offers using USSD code, dial the code *121*1# from your phone app. In order to check the best Internet offers, dial *121*11#. Moreover, to check the best offers for SMS packs dial *121*10#3.
Checking your Airtel number’s stats have been made much easier to access and visualize since the introduction of the MyAirtel app. However, if you choose to do so, you can still use USSD codes to access the information. We hope you found this Airtel guide useful. If you have any questions please ask us below.