As a student, I have always loved reading books and engaging more and more time with them. I am pretty sure many of you are like me but the only problem is that we end up spending so much money on buying books, however, not anymore. In this article, we are going to tell you about an amazing way that can reduce your spending on books as a student. Audible Student Discount is one of the many student discounts that have proven to be so helpful for college-going students. Now you can enjoy listening to your books at the lowest price.
You can enjoy a free 30 days trial and then claim your student discount that will be at 33% off along with a $10 free Amazon Credit.
Let us show you complete details about this program.
What is Audible Student Discount?
If you still don’t know Audible is a platform where you can listen to books, this software reads every line for you. This concept has earned so much popularity that it is highly been used by several people. Audible has a wide range of books belonging to every genre, once you sign up for its membership you can have access to over 200,000 books, you can download them. And once you have downloaded a book, it is stored in your library and from there you can listen to your favorite books in a park while walking while traveling, etc. It is so convenient and such an interesting concept, especially for students.
The Audible Student is just a discounted version of the main Audible membership plan, it is designed primarily for college-going students. This plan makes it so much easier for students who are always busy and have no time for sitting alone and studying their favorite novels. Audible makes it so convenient to listen to these books from anywhere.
Advantages Of Audible Student Discount
Here I am going to list a few perks that you can enjoy once you become a member of Audible Student Discount, it is an amazing opportunity. I am sure that after reading these advantages you will find yourself attracted to this amazing facility:
- First of all the most important advantage is that you will get access to over 200,000 books and you can listen to them anytime.
- You can enjoy 1 month free trial with Audible and then you can enjoy the same at $10(approx.) which is $5 less than the normal Audible subscription. You can also enjoy up to 33% off on every purchase that you make as a member.
- Members will also receive 1 credit per month that you can use to buy any Audiobook as per your preference.
- Unlimited downloads of books in both Hindi and English.
- You can have access to its deals and offers which are exclusively limited to its members.
- Your downloaded books in your Audible library is safe even if any day you plan to cancel your subscription. You will still be able to enjoy listening to them.
- Also, you can exchange your book if you didn’t like it, you can easily swap it for absolutely free.
How To Claim Audible Student Discount?
We will be telling you the process of how one can claim this discount. It is an easy process and one can complete the process in a few minutes. But there are a few things you need to remember, this will work only if you are a student studying in the US. And you should have a personal email address provided to you by your institution or University or a student ID card issued to you by the institution.
Also, remember that if you have any other Audible account already in use then, you will have to cancel that membership first, it is mandatory. You can cancel your membership by going to Audible’s official page and then log in to your account and go to your “Account Details” and then find the option of “Cancel Membership”.
After this, you have to follow the below-given steps. Here are the steps of this process, make sure you precisely follow them.
Note: Before availing student discount you can also make use of 30 days free trial of Audible. Click here to start the trial first.
- Head to the Audible Student official page from here.
- Now, you have to click on the “Verify My Student Status” option that appears on the page (as shown in the image below).
- As soon as you will click on that button, you will automatically be taken to another page linked with UNiDAYS. Here you have to tap on the “Verify your account” button.
- Now, you will be asked to log in to your UNiDAYS account or sign up with a new account. You can create a new account on the spot there.
- You will have to enter all the details that are asked and then, follow all the instructions.
- After you are verified you will get to enjoy Audible for free for one month and then, you will get Audible for $9.95 per month for 12 consecutive months. However, the actual price of Audible subscription is $14.95.
That is it, you can enjoy Audible Student for as long as you don’t graduate. But you will have to renew your subscription every time. Or else, Audible will continue your subscription as the normal one at a higher price.
We have tried to cover every required information related to Audible Student. We hope that you find this article useful and loved reading it. In this article, we have mentioned the possible way for getting this discount. Unfortunately, this offer is valid only for the students studying in the US. If you still have any queries relating to this program then, please let us know in the comments below. We will feel delighted to address them.