In this article, we are going to discuss how to check Airtel Call History on Airtel number with the help of easy methods. Bharti Airtel Limited, widely referred to as Airtel, is a telecommunications service provider. Its primary operations are in India, headquartered in New Delhi. Apart from India, this service provider also works in Africa, South Asia, and a few Channel islands. This company provides a range of services such as fixed-line broadband, 3G, 4G, 4G+ mobile services, and voice services.
With the ever-growing userbase of Airtel, it is essential to know how to access the Airtel call history. Keep reading to find out how to easily examine your call history.
How to Check Airtel Call History?
In this day and age, where digital and virtual presence is growing at an alarming rate, it is important to check who has access to your number. That is why it is crucial to go over your call history once in a while. Call history maintains the record of missed called, incoming, and outgoing calls. This can be helpful to avoid any number.
Call history even gives you a summary of the date, time, and duration of the call. In this guide, we’ll give you 5 effortless and legal ways to check your call history.
Checking Airtel’s call history is quite easy. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below, and you will be able to access your call history. In this article, we’re going to tell you 5 straightforward ways to make sure you are able to see your Airtel call history hassle-free!
1. Airtel Customer Care
Steps to check your call history and records through Airtel customer care.
- Make sure your phone has the Airtel sim inserted.
- Open the phone dialing app and enter this number: 198
- Once you call this number, wait for a few minutes.
- You will be connected to the Airtel customer care executive.
- Now you can ask the person for the call history for your Airtel number.
- You will receive the call history through Email or SMS sent by the customer care in charge.
2. Through SMS
Here are steps to check records and the history of your Airtel number through SMS.
- The first step is to ensure your Airtel sim is inserted in an active phone.
- Go to the SMS app on your phone.
- Enter this in the SMS box ‘EPREBILL <Month Name> <Your Email ID>.’
- Send the above SMS to 121, it’s the Airtel helpline number.
- You will receive your sim details which will include the call history on the email you gave in the SMS.
- Be sure to check your Email frequently so as not to miss the mail.
3. Airtel App
This is a very easy and simple method to check call history and call records via Aitel App.
- On your phone, download the Airtel App from AppStore or Google PlayStore.
- After the app installation is complete, log in to the app through your Airtel phone number.
- You will get an OTP through SMS, so make sure your Airtel sim is being used.
- Once you enter through your account, go to settings.
- In settings, you will be able to find Airtel’s call history.
- You will be able to see the last five calls with the respective date and time.
4. Airtel Website
Get some steps to check phone call history through Airtel’s official website.
- Ensure your phone is active and has a working internet connection.
- Now head on to your phone’s internet browser and open the Airtel website.
- On the top, you will find a login option.
- Make sure that you log in with your Airtel phone number or your Email ID.
- If you give your mobile number, you’ll receive an OTP through SMS.
- Once you enter your account, you’ll find a menu section.
- Open the menu and select the View-Bill option.
- The View-Bill option will open another page that will show you your entire call history, arranged date-wise.
- You will also be presented with an option to download the entire call history in a pdf format.
5. Through USSD Code
There are many USSD codes for the different tasks to check balance, history, and more. Here is the USSD code to check your call history.
- Be sure to insert the Airtel sim on a working phone.
- Open the dialer in the phone and enter *121# (USSD code for Airtel).
- A message will pop up on your phone right after you call the number.
- Select ‘OK‘, and then another message will show up.
- In this second message, there will be an option to check the call history.
- However, you will be restricted to see only the last 5 calls.
- You have to enter the key assigned to the airtel call history option.
You’ve made it to the end of the list!
Can Someone Else Check Your Airtel Call History?
If a person has your phone number and the password to the Airtel account, then they will be able to check your Airtel call history. They can also check your call history if they have the phone with them. Physically having the phone and knowing the phone number can make it very easy for anyone to log in to the airtel website and check the call history.
In conclusion, checking airtel call history is not a difficult task at all. You can do it quickly and don’t have to step out of the house. Although it is advisable to make sure you don’t hand over your phone to people you do not trust. The privacy protection of call history is not the strongest.